Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Aroma Performance is a world’s largest integrated producer of vanillin for the flavors and fragrances industries and also produce synthetic intermediates used in pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and electronics.Job Overview and Responsibilities:
1. Under the leadership of the shift leader, ensure the safety and stability of production units, support the team in dealing with emergency cases.
2. Abide by the company's safety regulations and the team’s safety management, wear PPE as required, implement the SOP and environmental protection regulations, control and deal with material leakage accidents during production.
3. Follow the job regulations and requirements. Fill in the forms accurately and timely as required. Good communication,high motivation skills and cooperation spirit. Cooperation with team, laboratory, maintenance, warehouse and other related departments.
4. Inspect site safety and equipment as required, timely report the abnormal cases and collaborate with the maintenance.
5. Obey the shift leader's management and complete temporary tasks.
Education and Experience:
1. College degree or above, major in chemical or relative.
2. Prefer to have working experience in chemical plant, food factory, pharmaceutical factory.
Willing to cooperate in teamwork, share responsibilities,as well as dependability, maturity, and productivity