V.I.E. - New Business Development specialist for by-products (m/f)Job ID 11014 Torrelavega, Cantabria, Spain;
Please make sure you are eligible for this V.I.E program (check the criteria on the additional comments)
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Better understand and assess customer needs and opportunities around the plant.
- Generate interest and participate in negotiations with new customers in the most promising market segments previously defined
- Support the analysis of Solvay's competitive positioning (data collection, regulations, calls for tenders, etc.)
- Work with the site and the technical team to improve the quality of the by-products and adapt them if necessary to new market demands.
- Development of marketing and communication content for customers
Education and Experience:
- Engineer, Business school, Master in Chemistry or Marketing
- Entrepreneurial profile, ready to think outside the box or question the status quo
- Innovation and openness are essential
- Customer orientation, excellent network management and communication with people
- Multidisciplinary team and at ease in an international environment
- Fluency inSpanish AND English is essential, other languages are a plus.
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Ready to travel up to 30% of the time
- European citizenship (must be a non-Spanish)
- Contract: 12 months V.I.E (International Work Program) + the possibility of extra 12 months according to your delivery
- All cv's must be submitted in English language
- You must be a citizen of one of the Member States of the European Economic Area
- You must be a non-native of the host country (non Spanish)
- You must have a Master’s or be in your final postgraduate year
- You must speak fluent English AND Spanish, be dynamic and have an open mind!
- You must be between 18 and 28 years of age
- For more details about the V.I.E. European program please go to: https://careers.societegenerale.com/en/vie
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.