Purchasing Analyst APACJob ID PUR000468 Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China;
Effectively ensure data and ‘Purchase to Pay’ process management and administration for the APAC zone. Be responsible for Purchasing process proper use and tools use. Create ad hoc dashboards for Raw Material Purchasers and actively participate in Quality Process and Solvay Way roll-outs. Work in closed relationships with the European colleague to back up each other, be the local contact point for some global strategic supplies.
Back office Purchasing Management
- Manage Purchasing and Supplier Database on the APAC zone (RCS, SAP)
- Control and manage purchasing prices for his/her perimeter
- Manage P2P process for his/her area (price, processing of invoices, ESSC interface, payment due, accounts payable)
- Administrative support of the Asia Purchasing Manager
- In charge of the purchasing reports’ consolidation and release.
- Collect and analyze the GF data globally and work closely with global GF buyer.
- BSC follow up
Dashboards and Purchasing Reporting
- Create and update Dashboards and spreadsheets for Buyers and Management
- Build queries and Purchasing dashboards follow-up in ANALYSIS tool
- Track and trace the purchasing savings (all domains) into the SATT purchasing tool and liaise with buyers to ensure proper registration as well as finance for ontime validation
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.