Treasury and Insurance Manager LATAMJob ID 10138 São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
This person will report to the Head of International Treasury.
Financial risk management, incl. FX: Point of contact for GBUs with regard to financial risks: FX, counterparty, interest rate, etc.
Responsible for defining the Cash Management Structure in LATAM;
Enhance treasury organization and processes;
Optimize costs and reduce complexity of cash management operations;
Advice appropriate capital structure of LATAM entities;
Setup of Internal Structure Borrowing for LATAM entities.
Funding (in collaboration with the Head of Capital Market):
Leasing, other engagements;
Project Finance / subsidized finance / etc. if any
Bank relationship Management: In charge of bank relationship management in LATAM, incl. regular meetings with banks
Representative of Treasury and support to GBUs in the LATAM region;
Key point of contact with other Finance functions in the Region (Tax, GAR, Controlling, M&A, etc.) as well as Legal and SBS.
Insurance: Support to Solvay Corporate Insurance Team for LATAM Region:
- managing relationships with local brokers and insurers;
- placement for pure local insurance programs (fleet, expat house, D&O for pension fund, etc.);
- loss prevention assistance in all lines of insurance (accompanying property insurance loss prevention visits to critical sites, occasional cargo loss prevention meetings with brokers/insurers, etc.), and coordination with local claims handling.
Education and Experience:
- Master degree in Economics/ Finance/Business Administration; or Engineering degree supplemented with MBA (with reasonable understanding of financial matters)
- Experience in Financial markets or Financial Advisers (eg. Corporate Finance & Treasury departments with large Corporate or in Financial institutions or Financial Consultancy)
Fluent in English and Portuguese.
Project & change management experience.
Strong knowledge of SAP, Treasury Management Systems, Bank Account Management tools, Payment platforms and Swift environment.
Expert level skills in Microsoft Suites.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively as global team member.
Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
Process driven, organized.
Highly analytical with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Awareness and interest in banking technologies (Swift, Digital, new payment types…)
Solid understanding of international business involving multi-currency transactions.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.