Strategic Marketing ManagerJob ID 9553 São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Position:Strategic Marketing Manager
Entity: Coatis GBU
To develop market understanding for the BU Market(s) at a global and Regional levels, to coordinate and challenge the Business Unit / Market / Product Lines to drive and implement market driven strategy(ies), and to ensure capture of growth opportunities.
To elaborate strategic recommendations, provide market intelligence on key business projects, to provide existing market opportunities and new potential growth opportunities by scouting markets, to contribute to business development and innovation.
Coordinate and implement strategic projects of BU.
- Growth opportunity assessment and recommendations
- Support the roll-out of the market strategies and monitor their impact.
- Market Assessment / market segmentation / Market Intelligence / Business Scenario
- Solvay solution “business” positioning
- Strategic marketing elaboration to Solvay Growth Platform
- Strategy and medium term plan of Phenol and Solvents BU
- Support and challenge BU in the understanding of the market(s) (with competitive market segmentation).
- (e.g. market studies) managed per year
- Deliverables of Strategic projects
- Quality of deliverables (e.g. customer understanding, market drivers) and relevance of the Conclusions
- Gather global trends for the industry.
- Good integration with several interfaces areas (commercial, industrial, supply, R&I, regions)
- Based on a market understanding, evaluate growth opportunities and elaborate strategic recommendations
- Support and challenge the rollout of the market strategies and roadmap and monitor their impact.
- Perform market analysis and segmentation.
- Monitor and assess market environments in new or existing markets: identify market trends & market drivers, assess market evolution and perform competition and Value Chain analysis.
- Target and position on which market, application, customer, offer to capture value
- Develop first marketing mix and drive pre-business development.
- Enable Growth Platforms marketing activities, including marketing communication.
- Manage the market intelligence team
- Manage the business development team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or similar areas
- Solid experience in Strategy, Marketing or Innovation area
- Advanced English
- Global vision
- Team working
- Strategic presentations
- Spanish or French
- Good international interface
Mobility to travel
Posting date: 25/07/2019
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.