Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
.Job Overview and Responsibilities:
.• Maintain Fixed assets and Projects accounting system for IFRS and local requirements in BAAN and SAP PE1 systems, and back-up activities for WP1 and PF1;
• Record fixed asset acquisitions, disposals and other movements and transactions for Fixed assets in the accounting system. Calculate and post depreciation;
• Reconcile subledger with general ledger;
• Execute month end closing for Projects and Fixed assets;
• Prepare and analyze reports;
• Execute IFRS16 related transactions, reconcile results and initiate necessary corrections.Education and Experience:
• Last year student or with Bachelor’s degree in Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting fields;
• 0 - 2 years of professional experience, shared services/global business services experience would be an advantage.
• English is a must, other languages can be considered as an advantage ;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, sense of responsibility and initiative.
• A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits;
• Appreciation and Recognition programs;
• Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
• Opportunity to learn and influence the implementation of the new IFRS16 requirements;
• Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts.