Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
.Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Perform day-to-day and month-end closing operations, according to the service catalog, within the different domains of Finance Operations:
• General Accounting & Reporting;
• Cost Accounting;
• Service Invoicing and Intercompany;
• Indirect Tax;
• Cash Management and Treasury;
• Investments and Divestments,
• Master data management;
• Month-end closing, according to detailed procedures, respecting timing, following the closing deadlines and ensuring compliance. To strive for continuous improvement of activities in which they're involved.Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Project Management or other related field (can be last year student);
• 0 – 2 years of some professional experience within relevant environment.
• Fluency in English.Additional Information