Customer Service RepresentativeJob ID SBS001780 Riga, Rīga, Latvia;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
• Manage accurate order entry in Solvay’s ERP;
• Communicate with stakeholders (mainly logistics, sales representatives, planners, product managers) to ensure compliance with internal and external procedures and timely satisfaction of customer needs;
• Monitor deliveries to ensure high service levels and timely information handling;
• Directly responsible for correct invoicing of customer orders.
Education and Experience
• College or University degree or in the process of getting it and 2-4 years of work experience. Experience in chemical industry, Customer Service/Supply chain or Shared services/Global business services would be an advantage
• Experience with ERP systems or sales support is considered an advantage;
• Ability to travel for business up to 5% of time.
• Fluent in English and Russian; other European languages will be considered an advantage.
• Appreciation and Recognition programs;
• Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
• Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts.
Entry level (0 to 2 years)
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.