AccountantJob ID SBS001828 Riga, Rīga, Latvia;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Ensure that control narratives and manuals are updated when required to comply with Corporate Internal Control requirements;
- Participate in projects and initiatives for accounting process improvements;
- Respect targets defined in KPIs and SLA for assigned tasks;
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Project Management or other related field;
- 2-3 years of professional experience within relevant environment in Finance and Accounting;
- Working skills with accounting systems, preferably SAP or similar.
- Proven analytical skills and fast learner with willingness to become specialist in the field;
- Open in communication in English as a main business language.
• Appreciation and Recognition programs;
• Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
• Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts;
• Fixed-term contract with the potential to go permanent.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.