Value Chain Project LeaderJob ID 11096 Princeton, New Jersey, United States; Alpharetta, Georgia, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Run autonomously diagnostic of business end to end value chains, discover insights and factualize issues, define solutions and implementation plan
- Deploy improvement plans in supply chain with strong change management from the preparation to deliver sustainable results and value creation
- Ability to lead transformation projects across GBUs and group level
- Deploy new supply chain tools and methodologies to implement best practices across functional teams and GBUs
- Lead concurrent projects with strong project management and prioritization skills for maximizing value creation
- Develop industry benchmarks, KPIs, and metrics for GBUs
- Training and coaching junior team members of supply chain topics
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Chemical or Industrial Engineering, MBA desirable.
- 5-8 years of working experience with exposure to the chemical industry.
- Preference with a consulting working experience.
- Experience in supply chain network (logistics, planning and forecasting, warehouse management, and various transportation modes both domestically and internationally)
- Advanced project management skills required and strong ability to coach and develop junior team members
- Demonstrated experience in working autonomously to identify insights and running factualization
- Experience in conceptualizing supply chain opportunities into implementation plan
- Must thrive in a fast paced project-oriented environment, ability to adapt and work independently
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills to key stakeholders
- Excellent in performing and directing analysis and deriving insights
- Understanding of Lean/Six Sigma Principles
- Ability to travel 25 to 40%
- Based in our office in either Alpharetta, GA or Princeton, NJ
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.