Sr. Talent Acquisition SpecialistJob ID 10056 Princeton, New Jersey, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Solvay is currently seeking a highly motivated Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in our Princeton, NJ office. The selected individual will be an integral member of our Global TA Team. Given the importance of this position, we are starting the recruiting process in the 4th quarter of 2019, but this is an anticipated hire in the 1st quarter of 2020.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Creating the recruiting strategy in partnership with business HR & Hiring Managers
- Writing and publishing the internal/external Job Posting(s)
- Sourcing and interviewing of candidates
- Tracking candidates and positions in the Applicant Tracking System
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10+ years of technical and strategic recruiting within a fast paced environment
- Proven success in recruiting for at least several of the following domains: manufacturing, engineering, research & development, supply chain, purchasing, IT and sales & marketing.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System is required
- Experience within both a recruiting agency environment as well as a corporate recruiting setting is preferred
- Ability to travel within the US each business quarter, most times overnight, is a must.
- Expertise with Internet and job board sourcing is required as well LinkedIn for sourcing strategies
- Strong customer service orientation skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and re-manage high requisition flow across multiple industrial setting disciplines and prioritize on a daily basis
- Consultative approach to recruiting operations
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.