IS SAP Sales & Logistics AnalystJob ID 9637 Princeton, New Jersey, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analyzing how these can be implemented within SAP
- Configuration of SD/LE module, deliver functional design documentation, test plan, training material preparation and training the Key users/End users, coordinate UAT with SMEs
- Influence stakeholders and drive the usage of SAP standard solutions instead of custom development
- Work with SAP developers implementing custom code solutions when necessary
- Become involved in various sized IS projects for business process improvement, new legal requirement, and Digital IT / Robotization enablement initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent.
- Three to five years of working experience in SAP Sales & Distribution(SD) /Order To Cash Module
- Experience with SAP new implementation or roll-out projects as SD/LE consultant/resource.
- Good understanding of the Order Management and Logistics Execution process
- SAP Certified is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Applications.
- Working experience in Chemical or Aerospace industry is a plus
- Cross SAP module integration knowledge is required
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving and fast changing environment
- Analytical thinking, professional English speaking. Experience on the SD and LE SAP module.
- Good Configuration skills, ability to write detailed functional specifications, Good understanding of relationship/design on the overall solution and possible new customizing.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.