Information Systems - SAP Hosting Services SpecialistJob ID 10121 Princeton, New Jersey, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years experience of SAP System Administration including system installation and evolution, including upgrades.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- SAP Basis Administration on R/3, BW/BI, SCM,SRM, SM, HANA, S/4 and other SAP solutions.
- Good overview of existing SAP technologies and solutions.
- Ability to interact with heterogeneous teams remotely.
- Database admin overview including Hana, Sybase ASE and Oracle 12.
- OS admin overview including Windows, AIX and Linux.
- Unix scripting.
- Good spoken and written English
- Good spoken and written French (plus)
You must have work authorization to work in the United States. At time Solvay is not offering sponsorship for this position.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.