Global Packaging EngineerJob ID 9920 Princeton, New Jersey, United States; Alpharetta, Georgia, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- build a global overview of current packaging in use within the group;
- review, challenge current specifications of packaging material used and be able to consolidate and improve overall standards of packaging used;
- drive our sustainability agenda related to packaging;
- perform research on all packaging products available in the market and be able to propose the best value options to Purchasing and GBU;
- ensure the compliance of the packaging material used according to internal and external requirements;
- document the engineering protocols and recommend “management of change” conditions for qualification of packaging materials for Solvay
Education and Experience:
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.