Accounting ManagerJob ID 10524 Princeton, New Jersey, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Ensure IFRS compliance and supervise the proper recording of accounting data
- Business partnering with North American internal customers to best meet their needs.
- Ensure on-time delivery and accuracy of month end financial statements (including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statements) for Group reporting purposes and for local external purposes (statutory accounts, regulatory and statistical compliance)
- Implement group accounting rules, policies, procedures and best practices to ensure standardization across the company. Develop, share, and implement process improvements.
- Supervise and train members of the Service Centers .
- Work closely with the Tax Group to ensure tax compliance requirements are met. To assist with the quarterly forecasting process and annual tax package preparation.
- Ensure internal controls and external audit requirements are met.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting or audit position
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of IFRS
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be proficient in SAP, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks and set priorities to ensure customer satisfaction. In addition, the ability to quickly change priorities is a necessity.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.