Senior researcher AgroJob ID GBU007623 Paulínia, São Paulo, Brazil;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Position: Senior researcher Agro
Acting in development of new products, applications and markets for line products, looking for improving the results of the Business, as well as obtain information about the customers, competitors, products, legislation, new technologies and trends that can makes the company as different from competition and consolidate Rhodia's image as a high-tech company and solution provider.
- Active participation on innovation projects for respective market.
- Provide Novecare’s inovation pipeline in area with new application of ideas or products.
- Furthering informations to contribute with strategy definition and results maintaining of Business, through market research, getting informations from clients, competition, law and trends, as well as expanding proactive technical studies.
- Keep direct relation with commercial and marketing areas of Business, ensuring the complete performance of the existing needs.
- Keep teamwork with P&D team, which is focused of new product’s synthesis; and with industrial and process area, following developments and industrial auditions, as well as with commercial and marketing areas.
- Update and elaborate technical and promotional material.
- Participation in events, fairs, congress as exhibitor, visitor or even as speaker, coordinating workshops.
- Cooperate for the development of product specifications, getting market’s information, from competition, clients e official departments.
- Participation to create analysis methods of performance of products and laboratory practices.
- Keep uptaded informations about national and international law for Novecare ’s products.
- Apply know-how’s group, through Solvay’s network, to attend costumer needs.
- Organize technicial network with other Solvay’s national and international laboratories.
- Organize technicial network with costumers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree of Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in any segment related to agro market
Customer focus, Flexibility, Initiative, Open-minded
Plus: Master or doctor degree
Talent Acquision HR: Nicolle Lima
Posting date: 23/11/2018
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.