Process Safety SpecialistJob ID IND001718 Paulínia, São Paulo, Brazil;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Position: Process Safety Specialist
Entity: Coatis GBU
Implement and enforce Solvay procedures and guides on process safety for existing installations and new projects.
- Determine the most appropriate risk analysis method for the installation
- Lead the working group carrying out the risk analysis
- Write the different documents that compose the risk analysis as a scenario table, risk assessment sheets, intermediate reports and study summary reports.
- Conduct studies to analyze the consequences of major accidents such as explosions, fires and dispersion of toxic products.
- Conduct and follow-up the analysis of modifications (MOC), including the follow-up of the closing of the SAMs.
- Report to the corporate of the accidents and incidents and participate in the analysis.
- Collaborate in the preparation of the documentation necessary to submit dossiers to government agencies regarding industrial risks.
- Participate in the preparation and management of the schedules of the production units of the UQP, so as to ensure that the deadlines for conducting the safety studies of processes every 3 or 5 years are met.
- Follow the resolution of the risk sheets, through the information received from the areas.
- Generate process security management indicators.
- Keep the security dossiers of Processes of the units updated.
- Execute projects of resolution of risk sheets requiring typical protection equipments (explosion tops, PSV's, disks of rupture, etc.)
Education and Experience
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Experience as a Process / Production Engineer or equivalent in chemical industry.
Ensure, through the application of Solvay's procedures, that production processes (including pilot activity) are designed, designed and operated in order to master the risks, ie to prevent major industrial accidents and to minimize their possible consequences on the people and the environment.
- For this position, a specific Training in Process Safety Leader will be held;
- As a position with a strong affinity with Chemical Processes, the professional of this position has the possibility of following not only a "Y" career as a Process Security Specialist, but also, in the future, to return to the career of Process Engineer or Production Engineer .
Talent Acquision HR: Nicolle Lima
Posting date: 23/11/2018
- Desired some basic training in Process Safety (course of participants in Process Safety meetings, leader of HAZOP, etc.).
- Client Orientation
- Orientation Result
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.