Process EngineerJob ID GBU007615 Paulínia, São Paulo, Brazil;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Responsible for development and implementation of industrial improvement projects with focus on energy efficiency, reduction of the raw material and utilities consumption, and increase the production capacity to reach the Road Map targets. Support the factories on quality continuous improvement, safety and environmental studies. To manage the project activities between correlated areas, like engineering and maintenance.
- To do mass and energy balance from the industrial factories.
- To study, propose and conduct improvement projects with focus on energy efficiency, reduction of the raw material and utilities consumption, and increase the production capacity, involving unit operations like distillation, heater exchangers, decantation and chemical reaction.
- To calculate and design piping and process equipment, like pumps, heater exchangers, distillation columns, reactors, decanters, etc.
- Support the factories on operational problems solution.
- Participate on safety studies (HAZOP/ What If), calculate Process Safety Scenario (PSVs) and to do projects to eliminate risks scenario.
- Collect process data to study and elaborate equipment and instruments data sheets to suppliers (equipment design).
- To study quality improvements on the manufacturing process.
- Plan and to do industrial tests to obtain basic data do the projects.
Education and Experience
Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Solid Chemical Engineering knowledge on unit operation, good communication, organization, planning and execution abilities.
- Abilities in process simulation and data validation using simulation software’s from chemical engineering.
- Interface with suppliers of equipment’s and new technologies.- Abilities on problem resolution.
- Abilities with Process Simulation Software like Aspen Plus / HYSYS and Aspen EDR (HTFS) to heat exchangers.
- Project managing Knowledge and practice.- Knowledge on safety rules.
Advanced in English
Talent Acquision HR: Nicolle Lima
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.