Process Engineer PlJob ID GBU006797 Paulínia, São Paulo, Brazil;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Coordinate mass and energy balances of the productive units.
- Carry out studies and conduct the execution of process improvement projects focused on reducing the specific consumption of steam and raw material of the units, involving distillation operations, heat exchangers, decantation and chemical reactions.
- Studies of quality improvement and increase of the productive capacity of the plants.
- Simulation and process validation in Aspen Plus and Aspen EDR (Heat Exchangers).
- Calculation of piping and process equipment, such as pumps, heat exchangers, distillation columns, reactors, etc.
- Manufacturing assistance in solving operational problems.
- Participation in safety studies (HAZOP) and PSV calculation.
- Survey of process data and preparation of data sheets of equipment and instruments (equipment design).
- Planning and realization of industrial tests required to obtain basic data for industrial projects.
- Interface with suppliers of equipment and technologies.
Education and Experience
Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
Solid experience in process / production of Chemical Companies
- Advanced knowledge in Aspen Plus and Aspen EDR tools.
- Knowledge of safety rules;
- Solid technical knowledge, good communication, organization and planning.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.