Risk AdvisorJob ID 9998 Paris, Île-de-France Region, France;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Support the Corporate Process Managers (CPM) or GBU Process Risk Coordinators (PRC) to identify and assess the risks existing in their processes, and to design appropriate key controls to tackle those risks. For this purpose, you will have to collaborate with all the actors contributing to the definition and implementation of internal control in BSAs, SBS or GBUs. This requires to develop a network of contacts in many entities of the Group.
- Also support the CPM and PRC to roll-out changes or new controls if needed (indicating which issues and controls shall be a priority for the coming year, as well as the roll-out plan).
- Carry out a number of GBU or Function risk management exercises, including both the risk assessment phase and the mitigation actions follow-up. Contribute also to the Group risks update.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the internal control framework by using various assessments (walk-throughs, self-assessments, testing, analysis of internal or external audit results).
- Coordinate the internal control assessment with the external auditors to optimize coverage and minimize the disruption in the audited entities.
Education and Experience:
- Graduated at Master II level
- 2 - 3 years of experience in risk consulting / audit / control or in process related positions
- Good listening and clear communicating skills
- Critical thinking
- Rigorous and methodical
- Good level of autonomy
- Fluent English (other European languages is a plus)
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.