Senior Account Manager (m/f/d)Job ID 9714 Östringen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany; Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium; Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany; Bernburg, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany;
Solvay is among the world leaders in composite materials, recognized by its customers as a consistently successful innovator and provider of high-performance and value-added solutions. In order to continue our growth we are looking for a passionate professional Senior Account Manager, this exciting position gives you the option to work either from your home office (OR) from one of Solvay sites located across Europe.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Several years of profitable Sales / Account Management experience in, if possible; Aerospace, Composite Materials or related businesses with multi-year proposal phases
- Project management skills for leading (Key) Account Strategies and the coordination of complex commercial and qualification programs leading to sales growth
- Preferably a degree or equivalent in engineering or business related studies .
- Customer focus and commitment: customer satisfaction is your key driver.
- Sophisticated negotiation skills, high achievement drive to close the deal.
- Fluency both in English and German is a must.
- Brilliant communication and influencing skills.
- Enjoys the challenge of working within a matrix organization.
- Performance and results orientation.
- Acts with integrity and courage of conviction to deliver an amazing customer experience.
Enjoy the rewards
We are offering a challenging and rewarding international work environment in a globally operating company.
Freedom to do what you are best at, which are sales, building effective working partnership with new and exciting customers within an environment that supports your growth and development. A broad range of responsibilities combined with the opportunities which come with, independent working terms and excellent support through the company, the opportunity to develop career aspirations.
There is a competitive remuneration package which includes an attractive salary with a fixed monthly and annual bonus, a company car which you can also use for private use as well, a company paid pension scheme and most important customers who need your support.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.