Truck DriverJob ID 11085 Midland, Texas, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program. Novecare develops and produces formulations that alter the properties of liquids. It offers solutions to the oil and gas industry using an extensive range of surface chemistries combined with applications expertise. Novecare also provide specialty solutions for certain industrial applications, agricultural, and coatings markets.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Operate truck/trailer combination, 3 axle bobtail, and bulk transport trucks.
- Prepare “hand write” Bill of Ladings.
- Follow all Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to comply with all Solvay safety rules and company policies.
- Participate in the Incident Investigation process.
- Operate forklifts as required.
- Be available to support plant activities by working weekends or holidays when required.
- Adhere to Chemplex/Solvay Truck Driver policies.
- Follow DOT transportation rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate driving E-logs/Teletrac and expense reports.
- Be a team player who can interface well with all levels of management.
- Participate in the annual employee performance assessments.
- Make sound decisions based upon facts.
Education and Experience:
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.