France Payroll Specialist (M or F)Job ID SBS001831 Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Put in place the processes, the controls and follow-up with the Solvay Payroll team and the payroll external provider to ensure the delivery timely up-to-standard Payroll service
- Analyze new legislation and HR rules , and assess their impact on the processes, procedure and tools (change requests).
- Provide documentation, expertise and support to colleagues and internal stakeholders (Business HR, employees…)
- Define functional recommendations , and systems and process requirements based on his/her knowledge of local legislation and HR rules.
- Participate to or lead transversal projects
- Deliver information to the external authorities and might represents Solvay towards these authorities (e.g. for audits)
- Manage the relationship with the payroll external provider
Education and Experience
- Master diploma in Payroll/HRIS/Finance or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in French Payroll
- French payroll and legislation knowledge
- Deep knowledge of SAP HR
- Spreadsheet (Excel, Google) advanced use
- Collaboration, open mindedness
- Customer orientation
- Transversal team management experience and skills
- French & English
All applications must be submitted in english language
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.