Data Integration & Privacy Architect (m/f)Job ID 9196 Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France; Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium; Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Perform regulatory watch, acquire knowledge on compliance & regulatory topics impacting Data
- Support Data architects, by bringing knowledge on the modelization and integration of regulatory and compliance constraints in the data models and applications/softwares
- Support the IS teams including team in charge of access and authorization, by bringing knowledge, to build the practical implementation of rules, regulation and Groups standards linked to Data Privacy, Data Regulation
- Contribute to overall Data Integration, Data Classification, Data Regulation awareness across Data network (IS and non IS) in coordination with Group experts
- Build and maintain a database listing Applications with data categories impacted by Data regulations
- Ensure coordination and manage cascading of information between SBS Information, Risk & Security team (Data Protection and Privacy Office Coordinator) and Digital & IT teams
- Contribute to Data privacy impact integration in projects with PPMO when relevant
- Participate in process design related to Data Privacy regulations
- Animate and support operationally the GDPR processing operators (based in Lisbon SC)
- Application owner for the data privacy tool
- Ensure the quality of records into the personal data processing register (on agreed scope)
Education and Experience:
- Master degree in IT, Engineering, Business or Science
- Significant professional experience (at least 5 years) in IT environment, experience on application management, software development or IT project management is a plus.
Travel could be required on spot basis.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.