SAP BFC (Business Financial Consolidation) – Functional AdministratorJob ID SBS001846 Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France; Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Inside Solvay Business Services, the Finance Service Line supports globally Businesses, Functions and Corporate for decision making, through standardized and streamlined accounting / financial processes, compliant with legal and Group requirements.
In the Finance Service Line, you will integrate the Functional Administration team of BFC (Business Financial Consolidation tool of SAP), operating both maintenance and customization activities in the tool, answering to the needs of its key customers (Corporate Consolidation & Controlling).
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting set-ups related to both IFRS and Management reporting cycles operated in BFC, in close coordination with Corporate teams based in Brussels
- Support key customers (Consolidation & Controlling Corporate) in expressing their needs (adaptation to new IFRS norms, changes in the reporting framework)
- Working closely with the BFC Functional Administration Expert, contribute to the implementation of new customizations in the tool, while ensuring the coordination with Finance Service Line teams in charge of core reporting interfaces and master data in ERP systems
- Develop both technical and functional expertize to provide an efficient support to end users of SAP BFC
- Animate and coordinate the regional network of BFC Administration providing a 1st level of maintenance tasks
- Maintain up-to-date BFC core documentation
- Contribute progressively to strategic projects of the Finance Service Line and Solvay Group (new SAP S/4 generation, organizational changes, automation initiatives…)
The scope of the mission is highly international with a wide variety of partners. Beyond this mission, the deep knowledge of both Consolidation and Reporting processes will offer career opportunities either inside other processes from Finance Service Line or inside Corporate functions ( Consolidation / Business controlling).
Education and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position or in a consulting company with a technical-functional expertise
- Proficient in SAP BFC (BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation)
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and consolidation principles
- Strong interest in managing reporting systems and for financial analysis
- Customer orientation, combined with methodical approach
- Team player, able to build proposals and open-minded in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English (as main working language)
- English is mandatory
- French is a plus
Availability to travel (mainly to Brussels and Lyon) We offer
Availability to travel (mainly to Brussels and Lyon)
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.