Payroll UK Operations SpecialistJob ID 11079 Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Payroll Admin service, focusing on maintaining accurate and timely results and providing the necessary reports and interfaces to ensure compliance with statutory legislation & governance.
- First point of contact for employee payslip query.
- Make necessary changes to NgA system to provide accurate payroll process, meet all legislation requirements, third party deductions and benefits admin.
- Maintain other in-house databases to align payroll admin data.
- Make payments to third party statutory or government collection organisations.
Education and Experience:
- University Degree
- Two to three years payroll experience
- SAP HR knowledge
- Full fluency in English
- Payroll knowledge
- Needs to be flexible, to deal with unpredictable workload and priorities tasks without direct supervision
- Meet strict deadlines, internal and external
- Maintain a high level of Payroll accuracy while supporting changes to processes and or the implementation of new tools
- Availability to travel if necessary
- Cooperation within teams
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.