IT Finance (AP) Expert (m/f)Job ID 10222 Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- to design, build and maintain reliable and cost efficient IS solutions aligned with businesses and end-to-end process requirements in accounts payable domain
- to handle escalated support requests
- to support business and process experts in improving processes and tools currently in use in order to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of accounts payable processes
- Collect and analyze functional requirements related to Procure-to-Pay applications
- Design, test and build IS solutions linked to Procure-to-Pay process and more specifically to accounts payable
- Provide latest level of support to customers, and contribute to improve quality of support delivered by lower level support teams
- Contribute to projects related to deployment of existing applications, and to projects to build new applications
- Lead projects when scope is limited to accounts payable
Education and Experience:
- Master degree in IS
- Must have solid experience with all areas of SAP/FI with special focus on General ledger and accounts payable
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP FI configuration / support experience in ERP 6.0 or above.
- Must have a good experience with provisioning process in SAP/MM
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Experience with Readsoft and/or Ariba is a plus
- Experience with LSMW, IDOCS, SAP query & Interfaces
- Able to read and understand ABAP code
- Knowledge of interfaces between FI and other SAP modules: CO, MM, SD
- Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design.
- Ability to evaluate impact of configuration or process changes across FI and other SAP modules.
- Ability to solve configuration and functional business issues across FI processes.
- Ability to write functional system specifications to support FI processes as well as document as-is system solution.
- Experience in project management and in an international environment is a plus.
- Ability to work closely with clients as well as providing consultation to find solutions and identify business process improvements.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Fluency in English, written and oral, in order to be able to attend/conduct meetings with business users, colleagues and external partners and to write business specifications and documentation.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.