IS Salesforce CRM Senior Developer (m/f)Job ID 9930 Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- He/She will assist the Technical Lead in Salesforce clouds technical study, DevsOps process & tool setup.
- He/She will define Salesforce clouds development guidelines and will participate and/or validate solution design. He/She will support Salesforce developer for technical solution design and will manage code review.
- He/She will study and provide recommendations on Salesforce clouds global architecture.
- He/She will be in charge of Salesforce Applications architecture definition and integration into Solvay IS system.
Education and Experience:
- IS engineer diploma - 3 years of professional experience
- More than 2 years on Salesforce cloud projects
- Technical expertise of Salesforce CRM clouds (mainly Sales cloud, community cloud, B2B ecommerce cloud,Pardot). Development experience on APEX, Lightning components, API management
- DevOps experience by using and implementing Continuous integration tool, code versioning tool, deployment tool.
- Strong experience on complex Salesforce B2B project implementation ( Salesforce full stack implementation, strong integration with back-offices, high number of end users, …)
- Strong technical team leadership, mentoring and collaboration.
- Portuguese and English languages
- Knowledge of Jira
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.