IS & Design Purchasing Applications & Partners Coordination (m/f)Job ID 10055 Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal; Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- You will work closely with other SBS services lines, with purchasing, with the business and with the partners to whom we outsource part of our activities. You will be involved in making sure contracts with partners will allow us to deliver efficient services to our customers, you will also monitor the relations on a day-to-day basis to guarantee contract is effective and drive optimization when required.
- You will participate to major IS technical transversal projects like application upgrades, infrastructure changes, move to cloud...
- You will contribute to continuous improvements of the processes and solutions to support our internal customers (ITSM tool, training strategy, …)
- You will monitor the efficiency of the IS services we deliver to our internal customers, propose and coordinate improvement plans, drive and monitor partners activities, report to management on KPIs and optimization opportunities
- You will have regular contacts with IS relationship managers in the GBUs to anticipate needs, monitor satisfaction, and drive improvement plans when needed. You will manage escalation and claims and coordinate they are adressed and improvements are implemented
- You will support the IS & Design manager and the domain managers in the resolution of incidents and crisis
- You will be in charge to coordinate support & maintenance activities in close contact with domain managers and IS experts. This includes supporting them in impact analysis, in identifying potential risks, and making sure all the changes we implement are consistent and properly planned
- You will coordinate internal activities related to system changes, required systems maintenance/downtime, changes in functionality, etc. including communication to the PSL team and other impacted teams.
- You will contribute to the contract preparation in case new activities, services are outsourced. You will make sure contract allow us to meet requirements of our customers in terms of quality and agility
- You will be in charge to monitor activities of our partners and to build/follow-up action plans to ensure contract utilization is optima
Education and Experience:
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in purchasing or supply chain domain, as SAP IS expert
- Experience in leading SAP implementation projects in a Worldwide environment
- Experience in delivering and organizing support activities in close contact with business users and external partners
- Previous experience with offshore service delivery is a plus
- Technological & IT background
- You are a good communicator, able to convince
- You have a strong service mindset and customer orientation, open to listen
- You are able to manage and resolve conflicts
- You are able to challenge (external companies, internal people)
- You are able to see the global picture and search for improvement in terms of organization and processes
- You show proactivity and challenge the status quo
- You have a strong digital mindset
- English is a must (Portuguese and French languages are a plus)
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.