Intercompany & Service Invoicing – 12 months InternshipJob ID 11058 Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Learn how to operate directly part of the Service Unit activities in the intercompany and service invoicing domain;
- Developing and maintain operating procedures and contribute to projects, process improvements, problem solving thanks to a combined capability between technical and operational needs.
- Perform controls under the responsibilities of the Serv Unit. Supervise and validate internal control efficiency (for all controls performed by non SBS actors)
- Contribute to the effectiveness in assigned subdomain by measuring through KPI.
- Receive training in SAP FI Module
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- No previous experience needed
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts
- Good communication skills.
- Customer orientation
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.