Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Solvay Busines Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major end-to-end administrative processes as well as the information services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: strategic agility and customer centricity, service excellence and talents and innovation.Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Do you want to start you career in a multinational inside the team of Service Unit Financial account General Ledger?
This is the opportunity for you to:
- Learn how to deal with some GL WW process and support on some of our transversal topics. ( IAS 19, Insurance, Restructuring, Audit fees accruals, HSE provision, IFRS15 ….)
- Play a role as an active teamplayer, open minded for a multicultural environment
- Interact with other Processes (Accounting platform teams, Operations in Finance, PSL and CCT, GAR team primarily) to promote process improvement;
- Organize an efficient and reliable document storage system;
- Learn SAP system;
Education and Experience:
- University degree in management economic or accounting
- No previous experience needed
- Fluent in English
- Strong ability to use excel
- Team spirit
- Customer oriented
- Strong willing to understand processes and focus on improvement
- Autonomy abilities.