Data Logistics Junior OperatorJob ID 11196 Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Create in SAP the contractual terms of the negotiated transports.
- Keep up to date pricing and other operational data (Transit team, Lead time, Transportation connection point ...).
- Analyze shipment costs differences and shipment costs created at zero, proposing corrective actions.
- Analyze vendor invoice gaps.
- Document the results of Internal Control testing.
- Provide support to the Plants regarding the data associated with transport.
- Develop and maintain updated the operational procedures of the activities linked to the post.
- Propose measures to improve and participate in working groups on projects and initiatives.
- To be the support of the Purchasing Function within the Transport Tender process by ensuring the viability of the SAP system and, if necessary, to be the link with the IS team for the system evolution requests.
- Participate in projects implementation within own organization and domain.
- Contribute effectively to overall team’s objectives, in terms of integration, sharing knowledge, good environment and service
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Supply Chain or Purchasing.
- Previous experience in an operational position in Transport Logistics is recommended.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge domain in information systems (SAP, BW, Microsoft Office (especially Excel advanced), GMail ...).
- Knowledge of issues related to transport and logistics concepts (role of the different actors, transport contract,...).
- Expertise in one or more means of transportation (FCL / LCL, FTL / LTL, Rail, Air).
- Strong autonomy: the candidate must be able to make decisions within a predefined context (operational choices, arbitration power, managing exceptional situations).
- Good interpersonal skills: communication skills on operational and technical issues, but also in the context of a lasting relationship with the customer / supplier (following the service delivery, excluding the negotiator role).
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels throughout the company.
- Ability to work under pressure and intensive deadlines.
- Team work, results focus, adaptability, perseverance and motivation
- Ability to work with the Office Automation tools standard in the Solvay Group (e.g. Microsoft Office / Google).
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.