Data and reporting Architecture Specialist (m/f)Job ID 9584 Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal; Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and expertise on data and reporting architecture
- Ensure and communicate data harmonization across HR Community
- Strive for global alignment even for country-dependent information
- Guarantee consistency with payroll data model so that changes in HR applications do not impact payroll
- Define data structure and master system for HR data
- Provide data dictionary and data model
- Ensure correct mapping and use throughout HR and other IS systems
- Supervise usage and accuracy of data (data quality and data lineage)
- Collect information on changes potentially impacting HR data and assess related needs
- Assess requests presented to the HR Integration Board and coordinate changes on HR IS applications and tools
- Animate network with GBU's, Group Functions and SBS correspondents on HR data topics
- Work closely with the HR Reporting Coordinator
- Lead projects involving data across SBS
- Represent HR Service Line & HR in transversal projects for the data architecture
- Cooperate actively with IS transversal Representative
Education and Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or related qualifications
- Strong Business Warehouse skills with implementation experience (between 2 and 3 years) will be an advantage
- Knowledge domain in information systems (SAP, BW, Microsoft Office (especially Excel advanced), GMail ...).
- Knowledge of issues related to transport and logistics concepts (role of the different actors, transport contract,...).
- Expertise in one or more means of transportation (FCL / LCL, FTL / LTL, Rail, Air).
- Strong autonomy: the candidate must be able to make decisions within a predefined context (operational choices, arbitration power, managing exceptional situations).
- Good interpersonal skills: communication skills on operational and technical issues, but also in the context of a lasting relationship with the customer / supplier (following the service delivery, excluding the negotiator role).
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels throughout the company.
- Ability to work under pressure and intensive deadlines.
- Fluency in English
- Team work
- Results focus
- Perseverance and motivation
- Ability to work with the Office Automation tools standard in the Solvay Group (e.g. Microsoft Office / Google).
- Availability to travel (mainly EU for team collaboration - possibly WW for projects)
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.