Procure to Pay PartnerJob ID 10472 Houston, Texas, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- to drive user performance & compliance related to PtP processes
- to implement new processes, tools and best practices in collaboration with the Site Buyers
- to support & train users and buyers in execution of their PtP transactional activities
- to be the dedicated point of contact for problem resolution
- to understand and escalate operational issues within Operations (Service Center) to the Manager/Leader
- to propose improvement opportunities to the Site Buyers and End User Partner Manager
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience required; manufacturing experience a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in Procurement and/or Accounts Payable required.
- 15-20% travel
- Experience in public speaking or presenting to diverse audiences required.
- ERP skills required; SAP skills preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Customer and result orientation
- Active listening skills and proven experience in problem resolution
- Analytical skills
- Marketing skills
- Knowledge in IT tools & systems, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.