Labeling SpecialistJob ID GBU006775 Havre de Grace, Maryland, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to resolve operational issues in a timely manner
- Support Tollers by generating and shipping labels as needed
- Support group projects and perform training
- Create and maintain labels
- Create and maintain documentation
- Represent the team as a subject matter expert
Education and Experience
- Associates degree required, BS degree preferred.
- Required – Previous experience with, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Required – Prior work experience with ERP systems (e.g. BPCS, SAP, WERCS, etc.).
- Required – Ability to perform occasional travel to support business requirements.
- Preferred – Knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment policies.
- Preferred – Basic understanding of IT systems and how they interact.
- Preferred – Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertinent to the job functions
- Ability to work alone to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Assist with root cause investigations and contribute to decisions on corrective actions.
- Exercise independent judgment and make decisions that result in timely resolution of issues
- Above average analytical skills
- Above average communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible personality with innovative mind
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.