Senior Chemical Process OperatorJob ID 11418 Halifax, England, United Kingdom;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- To operate all plants and equipment in a safe and effective manner, to maximise the sites potential profitability while complying with internal rules and policies and external regulations.
- Provide assistance and deputise for the Team Leader as required.
- Prioritise the workload and organise the team in the allocated area
- To provide training and competency assessments as required
- Follow defined process instructions and quality procedures
- To ensure that all materials are supplied to plant and are available for use when required.
- Packing out and labelling of product
- Maintain accurate process records
- Carry out Laboratory testing and data entry onto LIMS
- Maintain good housekeeping standards and carry out safety, environmental, production and housekeeping audits
- Contribute to continuous improvement of all aspects of the operation of the plants and take active role in accident/incident investigations including HSE reviews.
- To prepare the plant for maintenance work and issuing of permits as required. Submit maintenance requisitions and incident reports where necessary
- Take prompt and appropriate action in case of an emergency
- To problem solve quickly and accurately
- Ensure complete and accurate handover occurs
- Assist maintenance and/or logistics/production support personnel as instructed
- Use of FLT and SAP as required to complete the requirements of the job
Education and Experience:
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.