Sales Development Manager (m or f or d), High Performance PlasticsJob ID GBU007797 Germany;
The Solvay’s Business Unit Specialty Polymers offers with over 1,500 products the widest range of specialty polymers in the world. All products are high-tech products sold to mega-trend markets. The Electrical & Electronics team closely cooperates with renowned OEMs as well as Tier 1 & Tier 2 suppliers and is looking due to expansion for a Sales Development Manager EMEA working from home-office in Germany or border countries.
- Identify, investigate and follow up on qualified leads and develop business for potential customers in key segments for Semiconductor and Telecommunications in Europe
- Act as a key contact point for customers and educate them on products, applications and trends
- Understand and apply the sales strategy, and promote the value proposition for each product
- Develop, negotiate and monitor contracts and pricing for new business opportunities
- Evaluate and propose innovative solutions for customer problems and coordinate with internal resources when needed to meet customer requests/demands and ensure issues are resolved
- Design and implement market strategy in the EMEA region on the 5G market and coordinate related projects
- Academic degree in chemistry, engineering, ideally related to polymer sciences
- Experience with high performance plastics, preferably Fluoropolymer or Aromatics Polymers
- Some years of sales experience, sales development or a technical department like R&D, product management or project management in the Semiconductor, Telecom or connected industries
- Fluency in English and any other European language is a plus
- Availability for travel inside and outside EMEA ~50%
- Be part of Solvay’s growth engine and enlarge Solvay’s share in the semiconductor and telecom market in EMEA. Work self-dependent and use excellent training & development possibilities in one of the world’s leading chemical companies with an attractive salary package
Interested? Please apply via our career site: solvay.com/careers with below Job Number.
Contact: Mrs. Linda Hoesel: +49 511 857 2537
Job Number: GBU007797
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.