VIE – Process Engineer (m or f)Job ID GBU007661 Genthin, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Contribute to the development and implementation of new industrial processes and to the optimization of existing processes in accordance with GAP actions.
2. Organize and supervise industrial trials.
3. Contribute to the optimization and increase of production capacity, notably through the development of automation on DeltaV (Digital Control System (SNCC)) and MES.
4. Production support.
6. Organize and monitor laboratory tests during preliminary studies if necessary.
7. Project management (specifications, contact with suppliers, ramp-up).
8. Support to site process engineers.
Education and Experience
You are a graduated from Engineering School in Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering or equivalent.
With sensitivity for the industrial sector, you have fluent English and basic German (internal communication is in German).
Job Industrial – 12 months VIE contract
Entry level (0 to 2 years)
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.