Junior HR Process OperatorJob ID SBS001771 Carnaxide, Lisbon District, Portugal;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Deliver the required services based on agreed procedures and respecting the SLA.
- Maintain procedures updated and documented.
- Analyze and solve non complex issues.
- Update databases with information provided by internal customers.
- Check integrity/validity of data and authorization of information providers.
Education and Experience
- University Degree in Human Resources or similar
- Multinational environment experience will be considered as an added value between 0-2 years of work experience.
- Communication, Customer Orientation and Initiative
- English mandatory; other language will be considered as an added value.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.