Finance Data & Reporting SpecialistJob ID SBS001822 Carnaxide, Lisbon District, Portugal; Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- the design & maintenance of finance reports to support GBUs decision making process.
- the maintenance & making available the catalog of reports.
- Be appointed as Project leader for the Finance Reporting projects
- Coordinate the diagnosis and the functional specification design of finance reports working with the reporting platform and the Data Solutions team
- Assess the feasibility and quality (design, performance,etc.) of the Customer reporting requests related to the Finance Data and processes
- Ensure proper delivery and evolution of reports according to Customer reporting support requests (maintenance)
- Coordinate and follow-up the developments done by the Data Solutions team
- Monitor the reporting solutions markets and propose innovative solutions for customers (technological watch).
- Manage external providers.
- Define strategic plan for reporting within the SBS SL Finance
- Sustain and reinforce usage of Finance reporting solutions
- Lead SL Finance reporting projects
- Supervise any change/correction/evolution impacting SL Finance reporting solutions
- Contribute to the promotion of the existing reporting solutions and facilitate the sharing and cascading of Best practices across functions, GBUs and Zones.
- Ensure proper data maintenance impacting reports
- Increase quality and trust in SL Finance reporting and piloting activities
- Be part of an international team
- Work in close cooperation with the Service Line Finance (Reporting Platform, service units), with Data Solutions team and interact with SBS Decision and Piloting team, GBU Finance Directors, and Finance Corporate teams
Education and Experience
- Master degree required
- More than 2 years of relevant experience in Finance or Data Management
- Good functional knowledge in finance and controlling
- Strong knowledge of SAP and BW
- Good analytical and project management skills
- Good communication and listening skills in order to translate functional needs into design specifications
- Fluency in English, written and oral, in order to be able to attend/conduct meetings with customers, colleagues and providers and to write business specifications and technical documentation
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.