Accountant for Record to Report team (m or f)Job ID SBS001205 Carnaxide, Lisbon, Portugal;
Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the Solvay Group's global service provider in Finance and Human resources End-to-End processes - alongside a highly qualified Information Services (IS) team of professionals.
SBS currently employs a team of about 2164 professionals worldwide, distributed in 107 sites and 33 countries. We are organized in a number of local-office satellites, coordinated by 4 regional offices of expertise (in Lyon, Cranbury, São Paulo, Singapore) providing global services from 3 integrated Service Centers in Lisbon, Curitiba and Bangkok. The SBS Lisbon Service Center currently employs about around 400 employees, working in an international environment where the official language is English and providing services in several other languages through a fully-integrated SAP-based system.
This position is based in Carnaxide and as an Accountant working with all EMEA countries where Solvay is based, the following domains and tasks can be assigned to your role in the Record to Report department:
- Costing and Cost accounting
- Intragroup and service invoicing
- Treasury accounting & Cash management
- Investments / divestments accounting
- Financial accounting
- Analyze and Reconcile Accounts
- Reporting preparation for Consolidation
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting and/or audit
- Fluent in English (other additional language is a plus)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Teamplayer, open minded for a multicultural environment, flexible, dynamic, innovative
- A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
- Internal training in RtR Process and internal certification in SAP tool
- Growth opportunity in an international company
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.