Web Communication Product Owner & Digital servicesJob ID SBS001204 Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium; Belgium;
- Web digital Watch & experiments pilots supporting Group Digital transformation
- Workshops & Voice of customers follow up in partnership with the technical team, communication, marketing, business stakeholders, and upper management.
- Web projects lead management & participation
- Collaboration across Solvay Business Services and within Solvay Global Business Units & functions
- Web Operation functional supervision in closed link with dedicated support & technical teams
- External suppliers - partners management
- Portfolio of Communication Applications’ shelf life, addons & evolution strategy
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings with the web team to discuss status and communicate nuances of user stories, business logic, success criteria, and prioritization.
- Coordinate QA testing during the iterative development process and prior to product launch
- Create RFPs, hire and manage vendors for outsourced digital projects.
- Provide direction and coherence of the evolution / replacement of the given application and ensure quality of related developments are done by external or internal editors
- Project management (supervise preparation workshops, Proof of concepts & tests, developments, manage resources, reviews deliverables, engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures) and work with deployment team & stakeholders for delivery
- Provide Functional solution and gather from IS experts technical reference for outsource provider by converting the requirements into an architecture and design blueprint for the solution.
- Present projects to Project Management Office together with key users
- Work with vendors and business stakeholders to ensure solution meets business requirements
- Lead, plan and deliver worldwide projects
- Create business intelligence around digital properties by use of web analytics tools, customer research (usability, surveys) and best-practices research.
- Digital product owner / product management / project manager experience in cross-device web development (5+ years)
- Experience as a project lead in collaboration with clients, IT and Design teams with or within a web communication agency would be a key advantage.
- Strong, confident and authoritative communications capabilities:
- Verbal: The ability to communicate at all levels from executives and team members with little technical background to developers with deep technical knowledge
- Written: The ability to write User Stories within Agile software, as well as clear written communications for internal stakeholders and customers.
- Web analysis and testing skills (Google Analytics background preferred)
- Understanding of information architecture and user experience design
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM systems and java development & databases
- Strong understanding of web usage trends
- Strong functional vision & accurate knowledge of new technologies. Digital-high-tech personal interest will be a plus.
- Good level of French & English are required
- Worldwide Travelling requirements: Up to 30% of the time
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.