Specialist for SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Platform Integration and SAP mobile technology Fiori & NeptuneJob ID 9271 Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- organize SAP Cloud Platform, in term of sub-accounts, members, role assignments,
- manage subscriptions to service providers,
- configure destinations and communication to on-premise systems via SAP Cloud Connector,
- according to projects needs, deploy and upgrade integration packages from the SAP Business Hub.
- You will also be involved in integration projects based on SAP eDocuments, SAP Advanced Compliance Reporting Service, or equivalent.
- Organize and coordinate mobile applications developments based on Neptune Planet 8. This includes contacts with project teams, service lines, and offshore teams.
- Manage Neptune DX platform deployed on SAP Gateway, and connectivity to back-end systems.
- Organize Neptune DX platform upgrades, in collaboration with SAP operations team, Mobile Device Management team, and the different service lines.
- Take in charge Neptune Mobile Client build.
- Organize and maintain documentation and Big Picture.
- Take in charge contacts with vendor’s support team
- Animate the Neptune stakeholders community (Google+).
- Promote Neptune Planet 8 to service lines.
Education and Experience:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in an IT related domain or equivalent by experience
- 5+ years experience in designing cost effective IT solutions
- Technology awareness
- Able to see the Big Picture of complex integrated solutions
- Coordination with IT service providers
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You are persevering, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- You have a learning attitude
- Customer-oriented and flexible
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory.
- General knowledge of cloud solutions proposed by SAP.
- Deep understanding of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS models.
- Good knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform service portfolio (Neo, and Cloud Foundry).
- Good knowledge of interconnection capabilities with on-premise systems and third party cloud solutions.
- Good knowledge of service plans.
- Experienced with tenant management (members, roles, entitlements and quotas).
- Capability to take in charge on-boarding of new solutions.
- Good knowledge of existing mobile technologies, tools and frameworks (Android, iOS, Cordova, Phonegap, …)
- Good knowledge of mobile application development tools proposed by SAP (Fiori, WebIDE, Mobile Development Kit, Mendix)
- Good knowledge of a prototyping tool such as SAP Build or similar
- Basic knowledge of existing mobile device types (scanners, rugged tablets, ATEX, …)
- Knowing native and hybrid apps development
- Good knowledge of Neptune DX Platform and tools
- Basic knowledge of Mobile Device Management solutions
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.