Piping designerJob ID IND001561 Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium;
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Attached to the Engineering & Construction Group (GEC) of our Industrial Direction, you will work in our NOH Design Office.
Under the operational responsibility of a Study Coordinator Engineer or a Design Office Lead Designer, you will be involved in the implementation studies of our industrial facilities.
In this context, the main missions are as follows:
- On the basis of the drawings (PFD and PID ) and the description of the process, as well as a list of equipment, develop the design of an entire installation (plot plan) by integrating the constraints of the project, respecting the rules and standards each of the disciplines (civil, mechanical, piping, electricity, ... and HSE - safety concept)
- Develop the various layout plans: altimetry, general layout, equipment layouts, civil and steel structures guide drawings , piperacks, piping layouts, planimetrics, 3D model and piping material take-off.
- Participate in installation and layout reviews (reviews of plans and model ) and participate to PID schemes review , construction and maintenance review, safety review.
Education and Experience
- A1 Technician (graduat) or A2 and equivalent experience (type / equivalence in France: BTS ROC, BTS CRCI, BTS CPRP)
- Good knowledge of 2D CAD (Autocad) and 3D CAD tools (Autocad Plant 3D + spec editor, ...)
- Experience of about 10 years in an engineering company or a factory design office, in the field of petrochemicals would be a plus
- Piping designer / layout designer : structures for equipment and piping for new units and revamping existing sites (field experience during construction phases)
- Good English level (reading, writing and speaking) - context of international projects.
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.