Energy efficiency engineerJob ID 8650 Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium; Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare, organize and lead energy efficiency diagnostics in production sites and train local teams on the 3 pillars of Manufacturing Excellence (Technical, Performance Management, Mindset & Behavior)
- Plan, prepare, organize and lead energy asset optimization studies (e.g. modeling of marginal costs of steam in complex utilities networks).
- Coach site management teams in the definition of priorities among improvement projects.
- Support execution of projects (mainly remotely)
- Organize and lead meetings with production site shift teams to define critical KPIs on energy, co-construct performance dashboards
- Train change leaders on Energy Efficiency as required
- Establish benchmark and share best practices across production sites (e.g. tracking of new technologies and solutions on market, leverage production sites expertise, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Master Degree in energy/electrical/mechanical/chemical engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years in an industrial manufacturing environment, energy background is highly appreciated
- Strong technical and analytical skills, appetite for data crunching and modeling
- Impact and influence skills and strong experience in change management
- Project Management skills
- Full proficiency in English, knowledge of German is a plus
- This position is based in Brussels, Belgium or Lyon, France
- Travel up to 80%
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.