Manufacturing & Energy leader – Production and EnergyJob ID 8650 Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare, organize, staff and lead Manufacturing Excellence Diagnostics in production sites and train local teams on the 3 pillars of ME (Technical, Performance Management, Mindset & Behavior)
- Coach site management teams in the definition of priorities among improvement projects.
- Coach site and GBU ME Leaders in the organization of the Design and TIP Design phases of ME transformation so that priorities and objectives are clearly defined and a rigorous action plan is implemented
- Propose & Support execution of projects within the businesses for the identification of improvement levers
- Organize and lead meetings with shift teams to define critical KPIs on safety, production, energy and quality
- Coach the implementation of performance boards (white or digital boards) at shift, daily and weekly levels
- Coordinate with site and GBU organization of monthly Steering Committee to ensure a regular alignment on on-going impact of transformations
- Implement appropriate tools for performance tracking, reporting and monitoring
- Ensure sufficient focus on sustainability of improvements through providing training/ skill building of change leaders within business
- Assist in installing multiple tools (e.g. VSM, online OEE tracking, action tracking, Problem Solving (incl. Lean, 6sigma, etc.) methods (incl. Lean, 6sigma, etc.) and expertise to support implementation
- Organize sharing of best practices in Manufacturing area and disseminate knowledge
- Organize the build-up of in-house expertise and knowledge in the Solvay Group
Education and Experience:
- Master Degree in mechanical/chemical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in an industrial manufacturing environment, energy background is a plus
- Strong technical skills
- Impact and influence skills and strong experience in change management
- Project Management skills
- Full proficiency in English, knowledge of German is a plus
Travel up to 80%
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.