IS Infra Service & Project coordinator BeNeLUKJob ID 9281 Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Making sure that IS Infra services are properly delivered in Beneluk; the services are defined by global teams and are often operated through oustource model
- Act as an escalation point for end-users or Service desk where difficult or controversial tickets are received. Make the link between the local team, local providers and global infra services (WAN, telephony, ...)
- Manage, analyze customer complaints and recurrent incidents, propose solutions or areas for improvement and implement the actions
- Manage non-standard requests
- Make sure IS providers are delivering according to contract (content, SLA…)
- Rolling out in Beneluk new IS Infra services or new versions of existing infra services
- Follow up global projects roll out to ensure they are delivered in time and are well implemented in Beneluk
- Act as project manager for project limited to Beneluk
- Contribute to the implementation of new IT solutions/services/changes for service desk and deploy global solutions in Beneluk
- Contribute to the infrastructure part of Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures in Beneluk
Education and Experience:
- You have at least a bachelor degree (preferably in IT)
- Minimum 5 years in Information Services inside international & industrial environment
- You have good knowledge in Infra solution: Google Apps, MS Office, PC, printers, LAN, Wifi, server, SSO … and are open to learn new tools.
- You have an excellent ability to prioritize tasks and projects to optimize the daily operations
- You are customer oriented and have a professional level of communication (written and verbal).
- You are a real team player.
- You have the necessary skills to solve each problem by identifying the root cause.
- You have a proactive and autonomous working style.
- You have good knowledge of IS service management and experience of managing outsourced services
- You have the skills to contribute to documents like presentation, procedure, documentation and communication
- Fluent in English & French (spoken and written), Dutch is a plus
Technical competencies (including IT skills) :
Standard IT Tools (Google Suite, MS Office, Windows OS, …)
Ticketing tools like RemedyForce and Freshdesk
Project management solutions like Appsheet, MS Project, Accolade...
Business travel requirement : Up to 1 travel per month, mainly in UK and in France; 1 day travel to Solvay locations in Benelux from time to time
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.