Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets.The Mission of the Marketing & Sales function is to maximize value creation for Solvay by delivering high level market and sales expertise. Its aim is to spread best practices and to map out growth opportunities and the best ways to leverage them throughout Solvay, in line with the GBU's needs.Job Overview and Responsibilities:
As part of the M&S Excellence team (12 people spread over 3 continents), you will:
- Provide support to M&S Excellence programs run in GBUs:
o Perform quantitative analyses (market dynamics, pricing, ...), literature research
(competition, products, ...) and synthesize information;
o Help formalizing documents;
o Work with internal M&S Excellence team, consulting firms and GBUs stakeholders.
- Foster the M&S Academy roll-out:
o Support methodology formalization and training materials creation;
o Help delivering trainings companywide.
- Support internal team activities (knowledge management, ...)Education and Experience:
- Be enrolled in a Masters’ degree in Business Engineering, Civil Engineering, Business
Administration or Applied Economics from a leading institution (top results);
- Be a highly motivated and fast-learning team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who shows
initiative, flexibility, determination and professionalism;
- Have strong communication skills in English, both verbally and written. French is a plus;
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including problem structuring and
- Have demonstrated a strong ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural and
international environment (through past internships and/or experiences abroad);
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Be available for occasional traveling.
The internship takes place in Solvay’s EMEA headquarters located in Neder-over-Hembeek
- The duration of the internship should be between 4 and 6 months (flexible start date).
- Please specify your earliest availability in your cover letter.
- Consulting case interview model will be used.