Internship Customer Experience Analyst M/FJob ID 8651 Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Project management: organization and follow up of NPS key milestones
- c) - Support the analysis of surveys results and prepare overview.
- d) - Propose continuous improvement of the methodology
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree (completed or on-going) as Commercial Engineer, Business Administration, Applied Economics in the customer satisfaction/relation domain.
Ideally first successful experience
- Strong analytical & synthesis skills
- Advanced mastering of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving skills, perseverant and results oriented
- Ability to anticipate tasks
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
Fluent in English written and spoken
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.