EMEA Sales Manager - Healthcare, Consumer & Environment (m/f)Job ID 11376 Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium; North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany; Bollate, Lombardy, Italy;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage Key Account and Account Managers, allocate resources, develop talents and handle the performance management process.
- Ensure the activities of the team are prioritized in order to drive team performance.
- Create an environment of a highly motivated, engaged and professional sales and marketing team. Provide support and appropriate coaching to the team, so they can operate at their best.
- Manage the budget and deployment of the commercial strategy in the segment to deliver on volume, pricing, market share, growth and development initiatives/projects and customer satisfaction targets as well as ensuring a robust development pipeline.
- Ensure the team is following the Group sales and marketing processes and practices to drive sales and development in the segment.
- Ensure the team is providing accurate forecasting.
- Deploy Sales & Marketing excellence methodologies and tools.
- Assist in credit management and cash collection.
- Foster teamwork across the sales organization and among the other functions that impact the customer ensuring all decisions are made with a focus on Customer satisfaction and delivering results.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with various functions and decision makers at the customers which promote the development of sound and mutually beneficial relations between companies.
- Visit prospects and customers, propose solutions and (re) negotiate commercial agreements
- Ensure good information flow and exchange within the team
- Support & facilitate product launches at targeted customers together with other relevant functions
- Support resolution of product supply issues with other functions
- Promote and manage the interface, creating relationships with other functions within the GBU, specifically Customer Technical Development, Business Lines and Product Management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Technical degree preferred.
- 8 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably with experience related to the segment applications
- 5 years of proven successful experience in leading a sales and/or marketing team and effectively managing performance and development
- Strong marketing and sales in a specialty polymer environment preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales/negotiations, key account management/business development and internal/external relationships at multiple levels within the organization.
- Passionate and effective at developing and coaching people
- Strong contract negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must speak business English and German.
- Must be willing to travel 50% in the region, including overnight
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.