Job Overview and Responsibilities
In close relationship with Corporate communications teams, contribute to:
- Managing the analytics of digital platforms and social media channels;
- Working on digital marketing projects and constant improving existing platforms;
- Supporting on analytics platforms, SEO/SEM projects, intranet and other tools;
- Guaranteeing team organization and ensuring processes are followed;
- Coordinating with other departments within the company.
The mission will also encompass actions for internal communications and interactions with communication managers of the Group.
Education and Experience
- Master in Business, Management or Communication, Digital Marketing or Social Media Marketing.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English;
- Motivated to work in a multinational environment;
- Personality traits: open-minded, curious, proactive, independent, and team worker;
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides) and familiarity with reporting dashboards (e.g. Google Data Studio);
- Knowledge of social media platforms, Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager) is an asset;
- Knowledge of SEO (Google Search Console, Google Trends, SEMrush) and SEM platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Ads) is an asset.